call
support@gozunk.com

Faq

 

Q: -What is Gozunk.com?

Gozunk is India’s first Portal for Buying and Selling Second Hand Mobiles. We do a guaranteed buying of all types of old mobiles, working as well as non-working, for all brands of mobiles. Users can get online quotes for their old mobiles and receive instant cash within a couple of hours of accepting the online quote.
Gozunk also sells refurbished and unboxed mobile phones. All refurbished phones come with Gozunk warranty of upto 6 months. Unboxed phones have company warranty of 6 months.

 

Q: -Advantages of using GoZunk?

Guaranteed buying of old and used handsets and warranted selling of refurbished mobiles.
If you are selling your old mobile to us, you also get instant cash payments and pick-up within hours of accepting our online quotes
If you are trying to buy refurbished mobiles from us, you will get mobiles with warranty upto 6 months.

 

Q: -What items can be sold or bought on Gozunk?

Currently, we deal in only second hand mobiles. Soon we would be expanding into other electronics like Tablets, Laptops, TVs, ACsetc

 

Q: -What cities does Gozunk operate in?

Currently, we buy second hand mobiles from Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad only. However, customers from all across India can buy refurbished/Used mobiles on Gozunk. We deliver in all major cities of the country

 

Q: -How do I sell my old mobile on Gozunk?

You need to go to https://www.gozunk.com/sell/ and tell us about the brand/model that you want to sell. Give a detailed description about the condition of your mobile by answering a few simple questions on the site. Once we reach all the information, you will get an instant quote from us with the offer price. Once you have confirmed the price and given your approval for pick-up, our company official will visit your place within 1-2 working days. After a basic physical check, the executive will pick up the phone. The moment we get confirmaton of the pick-up, we will transfer 25% of the promised amount in your bank account. The phone will then be transfered to our workhsop in Delhi. The phone will be tested in detail in our workshop and the remaining 75% of the promised amount will be transferred to your bank account after the physical testing of the phone and confirmation that the parameters match what you had stated on the website at the time of getting the quote.

 

Q: -Can I buy second hand mobiles on Gozunk?

Go to  https://www.gozunk.com/buy/ and select your preferred brand and model. Look for our Best valued deals for the day and choose the mobile you like. You can pay through your credit/debit card or Net banking. Cash On Delivery (COD) option is also available.

 

Q: -What warranty is offered on second hand mobiles?

Gozunk offers software and limited hardware warranty as follows:

Refurbished Phones: Upto 3 months Gozunk Warranty

Open Box Phones: Upto 6 months Brand Warranty

Second Hand Phones: No Gozunk Warranty. Only 3 days Return Back policy. 

 

Q: -How is the payment made if I sell my mobile to Gozunk?

25% of the payment is made instantly at the time of pick-up of your mobile. The remaining amount is paid via bank transfer after the mobile is checked at our workshop (within 5 days of pick-up of your mobile).

Happy to help,24x7

Our Coupon Partners