Gozunk.com, a website owned by RNM ESERVICES Pvt Ltd (The Company) operates a family of Web sites and associated Web pages.
Acceptance of Terms
All references to “you”, “user”, “customer”, “your” shall mean the end user accessing the website, its contents and using its functionalities. All references to "we", "us" and “our” shall mean RNM ESERVICES Pvt Ltd.
- You agree that the product sent to us by you is legally and lawfully owned by you and that all the rights, interests and titles of the product vest in you.
- You agree that the ownership of the product(s) will pass on to us once we receive the product and make the payment to you as per the option or method selected by you.
- You agree to give us an accurate and correct condition of your product that you want to sell and warrant that by accepting the offer made by us, you will send the product that matches the make and model of your product offered for sale.
- The product sent by you will be deemed to be in working condition only if it is fully functional in all respects and has a working battery, screen and a damage free interior and exterior circuit/cover/body.
- The company reserves the right to deem any product sent by you as non-working if it does not meet the above criteria or does not perform its function properly.
- You warrant that before giving us the product, you shall remove the SIM card, cancel any airtime contract linked to the product and delete any sensitive data inside the product. The company shall not be responsible for any call costs arising before, or after, receipt of your product, or arising from any other circumstances whatsoever.
- If the product is specified as under Warranty, it should be valid in India and approved by the Manufacturer of the product through its authorised representatives in India. All documents relevant to this warranty should be provided along with the product.
- You agree that all the details provided by you during the complete process of registering on the site and further while placing the sell order is true and accurate without any misrepresentation.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this website while placing a sell order on our website.
- At the time of pick-up of the product, you agree to provide the exact same model as specified by you on the website while placing the sell order.
- The website owns the complete right to decide the value of the product as per its own will. You also agree that product values offered on our Website are subject to change without any prior notice to you. Quote offered to you for a product is applicable for that moment of time only. The site does not guarantee the same quote or price beyond that moment of time.
- Product Checking: In the event the product given by you to us does not match the make, model and conditions of the sell order, our delivery boy will propose an adjusted price and communicate the same to you. If you choose to accept the proposed new price, the sale agreement will be changed accordingly by the system.
- At the time of pick up of the product by our delivery boy, a physical verification of the product will be done. If found as per conditions mentioned by you earlier, a payment of 40% of the agreed sale price will be given to you as earnest money. The delivery boy will then seal the product and take the same to the company workshop.
- Product Return: In case of a product found to be defective or partially defective at the time of verification in the company workshop, the company will offer a revised price to you and if you do not accept the revised price, then the product will be returned to you after you return the earnest money paid to you. The customer will also have to pay a handling charge as determined by the company from time to time.
- The terms and conditions of our Website including but not limited to product values offered may be changed at anytime at our sole discretion without any prior notice to you. Hence it is your responsibility to keep yourself updated of the new terms and conditions. Any losses incurred by you due to your failure to keep yourself updated of the new terms and conditions shall be borne by the you and we shall have not be liable for the same.
- Indemnity: You agree and acknowledge that by sending your product to us, you agree to release us from all and any claims, losses or damages that may arise with respect to the product including but not limited to any claims related to the ownership of the product and any data stored in it. In the event of any claims that may be brought against us, we have the right to terminate the contract with you immediately without any prior notice. Any data stored or contained therein or on any media used in conjunction with the product (whether in the form of personal details, SMS, photos, games, songs or other data ("Data")) will be erased by us and we will not be responsible for any losses incurred by you due to the removal or loss of any such Data. Further, you agree that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses, which may be suffered by you with respect to the subject matter hereof and our total liability in any event shall be limited to a total amount equal to the value of the product as determined by us. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused due to or by events outside our reasonable control (‘Force majeure’ events) or due to our compliance with any applicable laws or regulations. The term “Force Majeure” shall include war, rebellion, civil disturbance, earthquake, fire, flood, strike, lockout, labor unrest, acts of governmental authorities, acts of God, acts of the public enemy and, in general, any other causes or conditions beyond our reasonable. If any event of force majeure continues for more than five (5) calendar days, either you or we may terminate the contract upon written notice to the other party.
COD Rules for buying products on Gozunk.com
You hereby agree to all the Rules and Regulations governing Cash On Delivery (COD) sale on gozunk.com
1. Gozunk does not offer 100% COD on any model.
2. Customers wishing to avail COD facility will need to pay upfront Rs 1000 or 10% of the product cost, whichever is higher, while placing the order. The remaning amount will be collected in Cash at the time of the delivery of the product.
3. Upfront payment can be done through Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking through our payment gateway
COD Cancellation and Return Policy:
4. COD Orders can not be cancelled under any circumstance once the order has been processed i.e. Gozunk.com has procured the phone as per the order. The customer can check the status of his/her order by calling the Gozunk customer care team. If the customer wants to cancel the COD order after it has been processed, cancellation charges of Rs 800 will be reducted and the remaining amount ,that the customer had paid as upfront payment, will be refunded back to the customer.
5. In case the customer refuses to take delivery of the COD package at the time of delivery, the advance money of Rs 1000 or 10% of the Invoice value, that the customer had paid earlier, will be forfeited as penalty. Gozunk will not refund any part of this advance payment under any circumstance to the customer.
Cancellation of Sell Order
- You may terminate the contract with us with or without reasons at any time until the package is picked up by our delivery boy.
- You agree that you cannot terminate the contract at any time after the product has already been picked up by our delivery boy. The contract may however be terminated if we confirm that the product sent by you does not meet the terms and conditions and the product is returned to you.
- You acknowledge that we have the right to terminate the contract with or without reasons at anytime without any prior notice to you.
This contract shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. Any controversy or claims or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the claims of breach of this Agreement or interpretation hereof shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon, Haryana.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH REGARD TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, COMPLETENESS, OF THE SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT.
All materials on the website are owned and copyrighted or licensed by The Company, its corporate affiliates or its third-party vendors. © RNM ESERVICES Pvt Ltd , all rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the website is permitted without the written permission of The Company. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.